News at Blue Ghost:
The Hungry Ghost Food Truck is open Wednesday-Sunday: find the menu here
- New Beer Release Friday, 7/19: Cataloochee Wildflower Wit, 4.7% ABV, 13 IBUs. A light, summertime Belgian style wheat beer brewed with wildflowers, honey, orange peel, and coriander.
- An Afternoon with Langhorne Slim & The Lost At Last Band, and Special Guests TBA is happening in Firefly Field Sunday, 9/29 beginning at 1PM. Tickets on sale 10AM Friday, 7/12. More details HERE.
- Hendersonville Symphony Presents Mountain Heart in Firefly Field on Saturday, September 21. Doors open at 1PM, music begins at 2PM. Click HERE to purchase tickets.
- Summer Nights in Firefly Field continues Saturday, 7/15, featuring Pretty Little Goat on the outdoor stage from 7-9PM. Bring your picnicc blankets & lawn chairs and join us for a great time! More details HERE .
- Homestyle Mondays with The Hungry Ghost continues every Monday @ 5PM. A home-cooked, comfort food meal for only $6.79! Find out more details here. Food Truck will not be open Monday, 7/22.
- Trivia with DJ Jeremy Fischer: continues Thursday, 7/11, at 6:30PM OUTSIDE in Firefly Field. Topic: Random AF.
- BG Burger & Beer Night on Thursdays! For $12, choose a year-round beer, a 1/3 pound burger, and a side.
*** We love for you to plan gatherings at Blue Ghost! If you're planning a group get together, give us a shout out HERE so we can try to make sure you have a wonderful experience. ***
More info available under the "Happenings" tab above!