News at Blue Ghost:
The Hungry Ghost is open Wednesday-Sunday: find the menu here!
- New Beer Release this Thursday: Frostcow Mule - 6.4 %, 21 IBUs. This collaboration between Blue Ghost and Fernleaf community Charter school is our take on the Moscow Mule. This blonde ale showcases a light grain bill with moderate hops! Fresh ginger and lime were added to the boil as well as during secondary fermentation.
- Next Sunday Brunch: February 25, 2018 starting @ 12 Noon
- Featuring a family-friendly presentation from Chimney Rock State Park about animals of Appalachia! @ 2PM
- More information here!
- 2nd Anniversary Weekend March 2-4, 2018!
- March 2nd
- 2PM NEW ANNIVERSARY t-shirts available
- 6-11PM: Decades Dance Party w/ DJ Philly J,
- 6PM: Release of Mountains to Sea Double IPA - 8.3% ABV, 85 IBUs
- March 3rd
1PM: NEW ANNIVERSARY Mason Jar Pint Glasses available. 72 will be given away free at the beginning of the day. Limit 1 per person.
4PM: Gracie’s Spring Arrival Release - 5.5% ABV, 35 IBUS
7PM: Music from Andrew Scotchie & The River Rats
- March 4th,
1PM: 4 NEW 3 Pepper Porter, Toasted Coconut, Blueberry Coffee, & Chocolate Raspberry
2PM: $4 Hickory-Smoked BBQ Sandwiches & 50% off shareables from The Hungry Ghost
- March 2nd
- The 2018 WNC Natural History Series continues on Tuesday, 3/13 @ 7PM. More info here. Topics & Dates:
- 3/13 - Cliffside Ecosystems & the Peregrine Falcon
- 4/10 - Blue Ghost Fireflies
- Arts & Drafts takes place February 27. Link to tickets & info here.
- Wing Night Wednesdays continues 2/21
- Beer Special: $3 Kolsch
- Wings: 6 for $4 or 12 for $7.50 with a variety of sauces & seasonings to choose from!
- More details here
- More info available under the "Happenings" tab above!