News at Blue Ghost:
- This Thursday, 12/8, marks the release our Fernelaf Porter -- 7.8% ABV, 24 IBUs
- A robust Porter with coffee, cacao nibs and cinnamon in secondary fermentation.
- FernLeaf Family Fun Night Thursday, 12/8! 10% of sales will be donated to Fernleaf Community Charter School. We'll also be tapping a collaboration brew with them: a Chocolate Coffee Cinnamon Porter!
- The second installment of the WNC Natural History Education Series takes place Thursday, 12/15 @ 7PM. This is a collboration event with Friends of the Smokies 7 we'll be releasing Clingman's Centennial White IPA.
- This brew is a nod to a prominent feature in the SMNP with the specifications of the brew: 6.6% ABV & 43 IBUs, the elevation of Clingman's Dome (6,643 ft.)
- Blue Year's Eve at the Ghost! -- a ticketed event for New Year's. Click here for more details and to buy tickets!
- More info available under the "Happenings" tab above!