Saturday, June 25, 2022, from 1-9PM
Information about the Festival:
- This day marks the release of a Blue Ghost Summer Seasonal: Where the Boat Leaves From (Toasted Coconut Blonde Ale) (5.1% ABV, 21 IBUs)!
- The festival will run from 1-9:30 PM; 40+ vendors/organizations/artists will be set up 1-6 PM
- The name of the festival stems from the brewery's name. We love the Blue Ghost Fireflies, and fireflies (or lightning bugs!) in general, and you will likely see the normal fireflies in Firefly Field that night - this is not a special viewing of a particular event. This festival is a celebration of the start of summer, and all the fun activities that it ushers in, like catching fireflies in mason jars, as we did as kids, and our kids do today! Find out more info about the Blue Ghost Fireflies here.
- The event admission, music, kids crafts and most vendor/organization activities are free. Tickets are not required.
- At the brewery's main lot or the large grassy lot by Firefly Field, at International Auto Works across the street, or at the red-roofed strip mall below the brewery with the red roof (follow the signs!)
- Carpool if at all possible!
- Blue Ghost Brewing Company Beer (click here for a current list), Bota Box wine, Truly Hard Seltzer and Bold Rock Hard Cider will be available for purchase. There will also be a number of non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase as well.
- The purchase of beer will require getting a $2 wristband at the ID Check Table by the brewhouse in the back of the building. Proceeds will be split evenly between the YMCA of WNC and funding the event.
- One of the goals of this is to speed-up beer line!
- 10% of sales from 1-6 PM will be donated to The Hendersonville Family YMCA.
- Bring along your own lawn chairs and/or picnic blankets!
- Line-up of ALL DAY music:
- Sarah Tucker 1-3PM on the main stage.
- Christina Chandler 3-4PM on the VW stage.
- Andrew Thelston Band 4-6PM on the main stage.
- Brian Hill 6-7PM on the VW stage.
- Skunk Ruckus 7-9PM on the main stage.
- The Hungry Ghost - Falafel Pita, Brussels, BBQ Pork Nachos, Pulled Pork Sandwiches & more!
- Firefly Field Grill - grilled cheeseburgers, 1/4 lb. all-beef hot dogs, and chips
- Wicked Good Pretzels - Deep fried pretzels in different flavors
- Cousins Maine Lobster - All kinds of lobster based delicacies!
- DJ Pickles - pickles!